dinsdag 5 april 2016

Fabulous Freija Streamer

This new little 1 inch streamer is my biggest flagship of micro flies. I was looking for a small streamer pattern for Perch, Ide and Asp that "looks helpless and is save to eat". After a lot of trial and error, this bug rolled of my vise. The tank test proved promising.

I hope I now have a fly that can beat my apex Perch lure of 2015: the soft plastic 1,75 inch Lunker city Fin S Shad (duo rig on a spinning rod with 0.16mm Stroft GTM line).

I based this design on some proven fly pattern concepts like the lead head from Hans van Klinken. The lead head design build on a jig hook makes a nice balanced fly that shakes like a rattle snake. I like tying outside in spring and summer, so please enjoy the bird sounds and have a look at my (first) spring video: https://youtu.be/kZVfylhcrDA










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten